TNUSRB Recruitment 2022: The officials of TNUSRB will release the recruitment notification for Sub Inspector Posts in Tamil Nadu Police Department on 8th March 2022. Recently, they informed about the upcoming recruitment notification by releasing an official notification on the official website of TNUSRB.
The final notification for TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 for SI Posts will be available on 8th March 2022. Then we will update this page to inform you about the Number of Vacancies and Important Dates to apply for TNUSRB Vacancy 2022. Till then, continue reading to check the eligibility criteria and other details for TN Police SI Posts.
TNUSRB Recruitment 2022-Overview:
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board is going to release the notification for Sub Inspector Posts after 3 years. It is a great opportunity for candidates to join Tamil Nadu Police Department. You should read this article till the end to check the Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, age limit, and applications process for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022.
|TNUSRB Recruitment 2022-Highlights
|Name of Organizers||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Service Recruitment Board|
|Advertisement Notification Number||available soon|
|Name of Posts||SI(Taluk, AR, TSP)|
|Number of Posts||available soon|
|Application Process||starts from 8th January 2022|
|Last Date to apply for TNUSRB SI Posts||available soon|
|Selection Process||Written Exam(Language Test and Main Exam), Physical Test, Viva-Voce, Special Marks|
|Official Website of TNUSRB||tnusrb.tn.gov.in|
TNUSRB SI Recruitment – Important Details:
For TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022, the applicant must have Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized university.
The minimum age limit is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 30 years as of 1st July 2022. For age relaxation details, please check the TNUSRB SI Notification 2022 using the link provided at the end of this page.
The application fee for TN Police SI Vacancy 2022 can be paid through online mode and also through cash challan. Fee detail is provided below:
- For Police Departmental candidates: Rs. 500
- For Other Candidates: Rs. 1000
TN Police Sub Inspector Vacancy 2022 Selection Process, Important Dates
TNUSRB has informed us about the selection process for Tamil Nadu SI Vacancy 2022. Candidates will have to go through the following stages:
- Written Test Part 1: Tamil Language Eligibility Test for 100 marks. 40% marks are required for qualifying for the Main Written Exam.
- Main Written Exam Part II: This will be an objective-type test for 70 marks. The duration of the exam will be 2.5 Hours. Questions will be asked from the following topics:
- Part A – General Knowledge: 80 MCQs for 40 marks
- Part B – Logical Analysis, Numerical Analysis, Psychology Test, Communication Skills, Information Handling Ability: 60 questions for 30 marks.
To qualify in the main exam, candidates should secure at least 25 marks in the Main Exam.
After that, selected candidates will be eligible for the Physical Measurement Test and Physical Efficiency Test. In the end, only qualified candidates will be called for the certification verification and Viva-Voce.
How to apply online for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022
If you are eligible for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 and you want to apply online for Sub Inspector posts in Tamil Nadu Police, then you will have to follow the simple steps written below:
- Visit the official website of TNUSRB.
- Search for the link for Recruitment.
- Select the link of SI(Taluk, AR, TSP).
- After that, click the link Apply Online.
- Fill out the Complete form carefully like enter the application’s personal information, educational, and other details.
- Pay the application fee and add the fee payment details in the application form(Like through Challan or Online Mode).
- Upload the required documents and in the end, submit the TNUSRB SI Application Form 2022.
- Take a print copy of this form for future reference.
|Official Website of TNUSRB||Visit Here|
|Read Official Notification||Check Here|
|Direct Link to Apply Online||Check Here|