From 7th July to 15th August 2022, the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board accepted applications from eligible candidates for various posts. Thousands of applications were received for the posts of TN police Constable, Fireman, and Jail Warder Posts. Now, the TNUSRB is going to organize the Common Recruitment Exam for all these posts. They have also announced the TNUSRB Exam Date 2022 for Police Constable, Jail Warder, and Fireman posts. The exam will be conducted on 27th November 2022. All applicants will be able to download TNUSRB PC Hall Ticket 2022 @ tnusrb.tn.gov.in after the 1st week of November 2022.
Read this page till the end to know about the TNUSRB Police Constable Exam Pattern 2022 in detail. We have also mentioned the process to download TN Police Constable/Jail Warder/Fireman Posts in the last section of this page.
TNUSRB PC Hall Ticket 2022
Soon, you will be able to download TNUSRB Police Constable Hall Ticket 2022 through this page. We are checking the official website of TNUSRB at regular intervals of time to check the link to download TNUSRB CR Hall Ticket 2022 Online. You can also visit the official website of TNUSRB by using the link provided at the end of this page.
|Name of Organizers||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Department Name||TN Police, Fire Station, and Jail Department|
|Number of Posts||3552 Posts|
|Name of Posts||Police Constable, Jail Warder, and Fireman|
|Exam Name||TNUSRB Common Recruitment Exam 2022|
|Application Process||7th July to 15th August 2022|
|Selection Process||Tamil Nadu Language Test, Main Written Test, and Physical Test|
|TNUSRB Exam Date 2022 for Police Constable, Jail Warder, Fireman Posts||27th November 2022|
|Download TNUSRB PC Hall Ticket 2022||available from the first week of November 2022|
|Official Website of TNUSRB||tnusrb.tn.gov.in|
TNUSRB Police Constable Exam Date 2022
As we have already informed you that the TNUSRB will conduct the common written exam for all posts i.e. Police Constable, Fireman, and Jail Warder on 27th November 2022. Here, we have mentioned the TNUSRB Common Recruitment Exam Pattern 2022 in simple language. Just have a look at the information provided below:
- The written Test will be organized in two parts i.e. Tamil Language Eligibility Test and Main Written Exam.
- In Tamil Language Eligibility Test, MCQs related to the Tamil Language will be asked.
- You will have to answer 80 MCQs in 80 minutes.
- The Minimum Qualifying marks will be 40%. No Negative marking is applicable in case of wrong answers.
- In Part 2, 45 MCQs will be asked from General Knowledge and 25 MCQs from Psychology Test.
- The second part will carry a total of 70 questions for 70 marks and the duration of part 2 will be 80 minutes only.
How to download TN Police Constable/Jail Warder/Fireman Exam Hall Ticket 2022
If you have applied for the Constable/Jail Warder/Fireman posts offered by TNUSRB should download your hall tickets a few days before the exam date. You can enter the exam hall after verification showing your personal id like Adhaar Card and TNUSRB Constable/Fireman/Jail Warder Hall Ticket 2022. So, follow the steps mentioned below to download your TNUSRB Exam Hall Ticket 2022:
- First of all, visit the official website of TNUSRB i.e. tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- After that, search for the link to download Tamil Nadu Common Recruitment Exam Hall Ticket 2022 for Police Constable, Jail Warder, or Fireman posts.
- Now, choose the link of the post you have applied for and open that link.
- It will ask you to enter some information like Application Number, Date of Birth, etc.
- Fill in the required information and submit the details.
- After submission, you will see your TNUSRB hall ticket on the display.
- Take a printout of this e-admit card for use on the day of the exam.
|Official Website of TNUSRB||Click Here|
|Download TNUSRB PC Hall Ticket 2022||Click Here (link will be activated soon)|