The registration process for TNPSC CESE 2022 will end on 3rd May 2022. As mentioned in the notification, the exam for Assistant Engineer, Automobile Engineer, Junior Electrical Inspector, General Foreman, Technical Assistant, and other posts will be organized in Tamil Nadu state on 26th June 2022. The officials of TNPSC will provide the link to download TNPSC CESE Hall Ticket 2022 @ tnpsc.gov.in only one or two weeks before the exam date.
Candidates must check the TNPSC AE Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022 mentioned on this page. It will help you in preparing for the exam. Coni
TNPSC CESE Hall Ticket 2022
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission organizers the Combined Engineering Services Exam every year. Through this exam, candidates are shortlisted for appearing for various posts like Assistant Engineer, JE, and Other Posts in Tamil Nadu Department.
This year, TNPSC invited applications for Tamil Nadu CESE 2022 via online mode from April 04 to May 03, 2022. The commission will organize the written test for all applicants on 26th June 2022. To appear for the exam, applicants will be able to download TNPSC AE Hall Ticket 2022 @ tnpsc.gov.in from the 2nd week of June 2022.
|Name of Commission||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Number of Vacancies||590+|
|Notification Number||10/2022 and Advertisement No. 613|
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer and Other Posts|
|Name of Exam||CESE i.e. Combined Engineering Services Exam 2022|
|Registration Process||April 04 to May 03, 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Oral Test or Interview|
|TNPSC AE Exam Date 2022||26th June 2022|
|Download TNPSC CESE Hall Ticket 2022||available after 1st week of June 2022|
|Official Web Portal of TNPSC||tnpsc.gov.in|
TNPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Date 2022 Check Exam Pattern, Syllabus
All applicants should complete their exam preparation before 26th June 2022. You should not worry about the availability of the TNPC AE Hall Ticket 2022 Download link. We will provide the direct link to download Hall Ticket for TNPSC CESE 2022 through this page. You should also use TNPSC CESE Previous Year Question papers for practice. Here, we have mentioned the TNPSC CESE Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2022:
- There will be two papers in the TNPSC CESE 2022. Both will be objective type in nature.
- Paper 1 will include MCQs relate to the specific fields of Engineering like Automobile Engg, Civil Engg, Mechanical Engg, etc. A total of 300 questions will be asked for 300 marks. The duration of Paper 1 will be 3 hours.
- Paper 2 will include two parts i.e. Part A and B. In Part A, the Tamil Eligibility test will be organized for 150 Marks. In this test, SSLC Based 100 questions will be asked in the Tamil Language. To qualify for this exam, you must secure 60 marks.
- In part B, 75 questions from General Studies will be asked and 25 questions will be asked from Aptitude and Mental Ability Topics. Total Marks will be 150 for 100 questions.
How to download TNPSC AE Hall Ticket 2022
All applicants of TNPSC CESE 2022, should follow the steps mentioned below to download TNPSC AE Hall Ticket 2022:
- Visit the official website of TNPSC i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- Go to the Important Link Section and click the link Hall Ticket Download.
- It will land you to another external website.
- Here, open the link o download TNPSC CESE Hall Ticket 2022.
- Now, click the link Download Hall Ticket and enter the required information like Login Id and Password, or Registration Number and DOB.
- Submit the details and your Hall Ticket for appearing in the exam will show on the display.
- Save this hall ticket in pdf format and take a print copy of it for future use.
|Official Web Portal of TNPSC||Visit Here|
|Check TNPSC CESE Hall Ticket 2022||available from June 2022|