Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022:- We have a great job opportunity for job seekers of Telangana state. The Telangana High Court has issued a recruitment notification for 592 various posts. Candidates can apply for Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Typist, Field Assistant, Examiner, Copyist, Record Assistant, and Process Server as per their choice and educational qualifications.
You can apply for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022 Online through the official website of TSHC. The online application process for TS High Court Jobs 2022 has started on 3rd March 2022. The last date to apply for TSHC Recruitment is 4th April 2022. Read this page to get the details of notification in brief form and use the links activated on this page to apply online for TSHC Vacancy 2022.
Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022-Overview:
Before applying online, candidates should check the eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, selection process, and other details. You will get this information in brief form through this page.
So, read till the end. Moreover, for complete information, read the official Telangana High Court Notification 2022 using the link given in the last table on this page.
|Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022-Highlights|
|Name of Department||Telangana High Court|
|Number of Posts||592 Posts|
|Name of Post||various posts like Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Typist, Field Assistant, Examiner, Copyist, Record Assistant, and Process Server|
|Advertisement Number||01/2022 to 8/2022|
|Application Process||3rd March to 4th April 2022|
|Selection Process||Computer Based Test and Skill Test or Typing Test depending on the post|
|Salary||Rs. 32810 to Rs. 96890|
Telangana High Court Notification 2022
If you want to apply for the posts offered by the Telangana High Court, then you must be a resident of Telangana state. In addition, you must have good knowledge of reading, writing, and speaking the local language of the district for which you want to apply. Applicant must have good knowledge of Computer also.
Graduation in any discipline from an authorized university. Applicant must have passed the Telangana Government Technical Exam in English Typewriting(45 wpm) and shorthand typewriting(120 wpm) by Higher Grade.
The age limit ranges between 18 years to 34 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Telangana State Government rules. For details, check Telangana High Court Notification 2022.
The application fee can be paid via online mode only and is non-refundable. Check Category wise application fee details:
- General, OC, and OB Category: Rs. 800
- SC, ST, EWS Category: Rs. 400
How to apply online for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022
To apply online for TS High Court Vacancy 2022, just follow the process mentioned below:
- First of all, open the Telangana High Court Website i.e. tshc.gov.in
- On the home page, search for the link to Recruitment.
- Now, choose the option of Adv. no. 01/2022 to 8/2022.
- Read the complete notification carefully.
- In the Telangana High Court Notification, you will see the link to apply online for TSHC Vacancy 2022.
- Open that link and fill in the Personal Details, and Address Details for Registration.
- After completing the registration process, fill out the complete Telangana High Court Application Form 2022.
- Also upload the required documents like Photo, the signature of the candidate.
- At last, pay the application fee and enter the fee payment details.
- Submit and save the TSHC Online Form 2022 and remember to print the form also.
|Official Website of TSHC||Click Here|
|Download Telangana High Court Notification 2022||Click Here|
|Apply Online for Telangana High Court Recruitment 2022||Click Here|