Tamil Nadu ITI 2022:- If you are looking for admission to any government or private ITIs in Tamil Nadu state, then you should pay attention to this article. The Directorate of Employment & Training, Tamil Nadu has released the Tamil Nadu ITI Application Form 2022 via online mode.
All interested and eligible students can fill the Tamil Nadu ITI Admission Form 2022 @ nimiprojects.in from 20th June 2022. The last date to apply for admission in TN ITIs (Government as well as private) is 20th July 2022.
Tamil Nadu ITI 2022 Application Form-Overview:
The admission will be done on a merit basis only. Before filling out the form, read the eligibility criteria, check the application fee, and process to fill out the ITI Admission Form 2022 online. The direct link to apply through this page is also activated at the end of this page.
|Tamil Nadu ITI 2022-Highlights|
|Organizers Name||Directorate of Employment & Training, Tamil Nadu|
|Topic||Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2022|
|Type of Form||Admission Form for admission in ITIs in Tamil Nadu|
|Colleges and Institutes providing admission||Government and Private Industrial Training Institute (ITIs) of Tamil Nadu state|
|Courses available in ITIs||Technical and Non-Technical Trades|
|Basis of Admission||Rank or Merit Basis only|
|Tamil Nadu ITI Admission Form 2022||available from 24th June 2022|
|Minimum Educational Qualification Required for admission to TN ITI 2022||Students passing or appearing in 8th or 10th Class can apply for TN ITI Admission 2022|
|Official Website for admission to Tamilnadu ITI 2022||nimiprojects.in/detonlineadmission2022/|
Tamil Nadu ITI Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria for admission to Tamil Nadu ITIs for the session 2022-23:
- Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian Citizen. They must have a domicile certificate from Tamil Nadu state also.
- Age: The age limit for admission to Tamilnadu ITIs is 14 years to 40 years.
- Educational Qualification: Applicants must have passed or appeared in the 8th or 10th class from any recognized board. The minimum percentage required is 35%. Students appearing in the final exams can also apply.
Tamil Nadu Government ITI Online Application Form 2022 Last Date
Eligible candidates can fill the Tamil Nadu ITI Admission Form 2022 via online mode only. There is a nominal application fee for TN ITI Online Form 2022 which is Rs. 50 only.
You can pay the application fee via online mode only like using a debit card or credit card or net banking. You should submit the Tamil Nadu Govt. ITI Admission Form 2022 before the last date i.e. 20th July 2022. So, hurry up. Check the process to fill out the online form further through this page.
|Starting date to apply for Tamil Nadu Govt. ITI Online Form 2022||24th June 2022|
|Last date to apply for Tamil Nadu ITI Admission Form 2022||20th July 2022|
|Merit List release date||last week of July 2022 or 1st week of August 2022|
|Counseling Process||August 2022|
How to fill Tamil Nadu ITI Online Form 2022
If you are eligible for admission to Tamil Nadu ITIs, then just follow the simple steps mentioned here:
- Visit the official website link i.e. nimiprojects.in/detonlineadmission2022/
- Now, click on the link New Registration(If you are new to this website) and Login(if you already have the registration id and password.
- Complete the registration process using OTP and Generate a login id and password.
- After that, enter the required information like personal details, qualification details, etc.
- Upload the documents required.
- Pay the application fee using the prescribed payment gateway.
- In the end, submit and take a print of this form.
|Fill out Tamil Nadu ITI Application Form 2022||Click Here|