OSSC CGL Application Form 2022:- Odisha Staff Selection Commission has invited applications for Combined Graduate Level Exam 2022 by releasing a notification on 12th March 2022. All eligible candidates can fill the OSSC CGL Application Form 2022 online from 12th March to 11th April 2022.
Through the OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022, they will select candidates for 233 posts of the Group B Cadre. So, read this page till the end to get the details of Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2022 and use the links to apply online for OSSC CGLE 2022.
OSSC CGL Application Form 2022-Overview:
Every year, Odisha Staff Selection Commission organizes the Combined Graduate Level Exam for filling Group B Category posts in Odisha State Government Department. Recently, the OSSC has released the advertisement for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 and invited applications for the following posts:
- Inspector of Co-op. Societies: 127 Posts
- Auditor of Co-op. Societies: 71 Posts
- Inspector of textiles: 28 Posts
- Auditor of Textiles: 6 posts
- Auditor for Revevnue Divisional Commissioner: 1 Post
|OSSC CGL Application Form 2022-Highlights|
|Name of Commission||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of Exam||OSSC CGL Exam 2022(Combined Graduate Level Exam)|
|Name of Post||Group B State Cadre Posts like Inspector, Auditor, etc.|
|Number of Posts||233 Posts|
|Availability of OSSC CGL Application Form 2022 Online||12th March to 11th April 2022|
|Selection Process||written test and document verification|
|Salary||Rs. 25300 per month|
|Official Website of Odisha SSC||ossc.gov.in|
OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Notification Details
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released the OSSC CGL Notification 2022 @ ossc.gov.in. Check the details of notification n brief form through this section:
Graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.
The minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit for OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 is 38 Years as of 1st Jan 2022.
Candidates of SC, ST, and PWD categories are exempted from paying the application fees. Other Category candidates will pay Rs. 200 as an application fee. There is only an online mode of fee payment available. So, use a debit card/credit card/net banking for fee payment.
The OSSC CGL Syllabus is mentioned in the OSSC CGL Recruitment Notification 2022. So, read the details using the link given below. OSSC CGL Exam Pattern is mentioned below:
- There will be two papers for 100 marks each.
- 100 MCQs will be asked in both papers.
- There will be 0.25 negative marking for each wrong answer.
- In Paper 1, Questions from Maths and Reasoning will be asked. The duration of the exam will be 1.5 hours.
- In paper 2, MCQs will be asked on topics like Odia, English, GK, and Computer. The duration of Paper 2 will be 1 hour only.
How to apply for Odisha SSC CGL Recruitment 2022
If you are eligible for OSSC CGL 2022 and want to fill out the OSSC CGL Online Application Form 2022, then follow the instructions provided below:
- Visit the official website link of OSSC.
- Now, click the link to Apply Online.
- Here, select the option of Combined Graduate Veel Exam 2022.
- Select the option Registered User or New User.
- If registered earlier then enter your Registration number and password.
- If not registered, then first fill out the registration form and generate your registration id and password.
- Now, Fill out the OSSC CGL Online Form 2022, pay the application fee, and upload the documents.
- In the end, submit the details and save the printout of this fully filled form.
|Official Website of OSSC||Click Here|
|Check Odisha SSC CGL Notification 2022||Read Here|
|Fill OSSC CGL Application Form 2022||Apply Here|