BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2022:- The officials of the Bihar Public Service Commission have announced the Bihar CDPO Exam Date 2022. They are going to organize the preliminary exam for Child Development Project Officer Posts on 15th May 2022.
The BPSC has informed all applicants about the exam date for CDPO by releasing a notice on its official website. Soon, they will also provide the link to download BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2022 for attending the exam at various exam centers in Bihar state.
After waiting for one year, all applicants will be able to appear for the Preliminary Exam in May 2022. So, prepare well for the exam. For your help, we have mentioned the BPSC CDPO Exam Pattern and Syllabus on this page. Just read this page till the end.
BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2022-Overview:
The officials of BPSC released a recruitment notification 03/2021 and invited applications for Bal Vikas Pariyojna Padadhikari Posts in Bihar state. Lots of applications were received from eligible candidates till 1st April 2021. Since then, all applicants were waiting for the announcement of the exam date by BPSC.
But, now, the waiting period for all applicants for CDPO Posts is over. The BPSC will organize the Preliminary Exam for all applicants on 15th May 2022. Soon, they will provide the link to download Bihar CDPO Admit Card 2022 Preliminary Exam @ bpsc.bih.nic.in
|BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2022-Highlights|
|Name of Commission||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Number of Posts||55|
|Name of Post||CDPO(Child Development Project Officer)Bal Vikas Pariyojna Padadhikari|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Document Verification|
|Bihar CDPO Exam Date 2022 Preliminary Exam||15th May 2022|
|Download BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2022||available from the 1st week of May 2022|
|Official Website of BPSC||bpsc.bih.nic.in|
BPSC CDPO Exam Date 2022
Only a few days left before the commencement of the Bihar CDPO Exam 2022. This time, they are organizing the Preliminary Exam for BPSC CDPO Applicants on 15th May 2022. So, you should give the final touch to your exam preparation.
Bihar CDPO Exam Preparation Tips
- You should try to solve old papers within the given time limit. After that analyze your performance and work on your weak topics.
- In the Preliminary Exam for CDPO posts, Objective-type questions will be asked from General Knowledge and Current Affairs. Cover as many topics as you can.
- You will have to give answers to 150 questions for 150 marks within 2 hours time limit. So, check your speed to solve the paper within the given time limit.
- Negative marking is not applicable. So, you can guess your answer if you don’t know the correct answer.
- Don’t waste your time looking for the BPSC CDPO Roll Number 2022 as we will provide the direct link to download CDPO Admit Card through this page. Just Bookmark this page.
How to download BPSC Admit Card for CDPO Exam 2022
The officials of BPSC will soon upload the Bihar CDPO Admit Card 2022 for Preliminary Exam @ bpsc.bih.nic.in. If you need help in downloading your BPSC Admit Card 2022 Online, then follow the mentioned below steps:
- Open the website link to BPSC i.e. bpsc,bih.nic.in
- Now, search for the link to download Bihar CDPO Admit Card 2022 for Preliminary Exam.
- Open that link and enter the details like Registration Number, Password, DOB, etc.
- Now, submit the entered information. After successful submission, your admit card for attending the CDPO Exam will appear on the screen.
- Save this admit card and take a printout of it.
|BPSC Website Link||Visit Here|
|Download BPSC CDPO Admit Card 2022 for Preliminary Exam||available from the 1st week of May 2022|